Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for a variety of customer service, stock keeping, and housekeeping duties in order to maximize the overall customer service experience
Essential Job Duties
- Maintain the daily housekeeping of the interior of the front office, including emptying of garbage cans, cleaning floors, and dusting
- Maintains the daily housekeeping of the interior of the production area including daily emptying of waste cans, sweeping floors, disposing of unwanted parts, assist in cleaning of spray booths, and placing tools and equipment in their proper location
- Maintain parking lots and grounds in a neat and orderly fashion
- Perform minor equipment and building maintenance/repairs when necessary
- Assist in “Make Ready” when necessary
- Ensure all cars are protected for inclement weather.
- Secure all vehicle and ensure vehicle keys are separate and secure
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps equipment in an acceptable and presentable working order (clean and maintained)
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 24, 2019
Requisition Number: R0063306
Position Type: Full-time