Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Manages the accounting department; serves as a consultant for managers within the organization, advising them of current budgetary information and works with managers to create a fiscal strategy that aligns with the goals of the organization.
Essential Job Duties
- Maintains the organization’s general ledger, tracking assets, liabilities, expenses, and revenues
- Oversees monthly, quarterly, and annual accounting close and financial reporting
- Assists internal and/or external auditors with periodic auditing or the organization’s financial records or statements
- Reconciles and adjusts bank accounts to manage cash flow
- Manage professional staff
- Assists the Controller and Assistant Controller with projects and required research
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 8+ years related experience including supervisory/management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the field's policies, procedures, and practices
- Ability to foster teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid organizational and follow up skills
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 12, 2019
Requisition Number: R0062175
Position Type: Full-time