Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for providing recruiting leadership and support for an assigned market within Caliber. Following Caliber’s recruiting process/system and legal requirements, the position will network, source, screen and interview applicants for repair center positions, and coordinate the hiring process. This position will develop new and build on existing relationships at technical schools in the region to establish Caliber as a preferred employer. The outcomes of this position’s contributions will be an increase in qualified applicants, reduced number of job openings and reduction in the time to fill vacancies without any sacrifice in the quality of hires.
Essential Job Duties
Develops and Executes Recruiting Plans:
- Communicates regularly with market leaders to review staffing levels and needs. Provides updates on weekly calls.
- Researches, recommends and uses established and new sources for active and passive candidates.
- Posts open positions internally and on effective and economical job boards.
- Reviews resumes/applications and pre-screens candidates, referring qualified candidates on to hiring managers. Tracks progress of candidates in process & handles administrative details.
- Manages the offer process to ensure consistency, compliance with Caliber’s policy & practice, and a high rate of acceptance.
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention.
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports.
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers on project initiatives.
Networking for Applicant Generation (Market Visits):
- Promotes and expands the employee referral and alumni referral networks.
- Working with operations and business development leaders in the market, builds professional networks to help surface passive candidates.
- Maintains “competitive intelligence” on competitors within the market and follows Caliber’s guidelines on recruiting from competition.
Coordinating and Implementing Technical School Initiatives (Market Presence):
- Works with market leaders to establish annual goals for hiring of apprentices.
- Evaluates technical schools and recommends those that should be targets for partnership with Caliber and develops strong working relationships within those schools to aid in recruiting.
- Gives presentations at schools to increase knowledge of Caliber and coordinates recruiting initiatives for part- and full-time positions. Involves operations leaders in interaction with schools.
- May serve on advisory boards or task forces at schools as requested.
- May conduct new hire orientation group meetings for new hires.
- Perform special projects related to recruiting as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Performs center visits minimum of 4 days a week.
- Requires travel and some overnight stay.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 4 to 7 years of recruiting experience
- Familiar with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0061793
Position Type: Full-time