Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain information within C1 to reflect vehicle status. Insure information is always current & accurate
- Provide daily supervision and direction to all production staff members
- Frequently inspects the work in process to verify that the quality meets Company and Industry standards
- Dispatch all work assignments to production personnel according to ability (low-skilled/high-skilled, etc.)
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0061960
Position Type: Full-time