Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
**Training class starts on 7/22/2019**
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Must be available Monday - Friday 11:00am to 8:00pm
- 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- Using ACD system to contact existing and potential Caliber customers on matters pertaining to insurance company assignments and estimates, Caliber-generated repair estimates, and customer pay leads. Following up on second chance opportunities.
- Following established guidelines to generate assignments reports, make telephone calls to customers, provide information, answer customer questions, maintain Insurance service level agreements and update the company's business management computer system.
- Contact Insurance Representatives to determine coverage and liability.
- Conduct ACD outbound calls in support of the Caliber Follow-up SOP procedures in order to achieve Assignment conversion rate and department goals.
- Must be able to listen, identify and qualify customer service and sales opportunities to service our customers' needs in a prompt and professional manner.
- Resolve low-level customer concerns and complaints.
- May also handle incoming customer calls and make arrangements for towing service and rental car delivery, provide vehicle repair status, or providing alternative contacts for resolving customer issues.
- Performs other administrative/clerical related duties as assigned
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 9, 2019
Requisition Number: R0041178
Position Type: Full-time