Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Completes the disassembly of vehicles in an organized manner
- Plans work procedures with lead technicians and service advisors/repair planners
- Repairs plastic parts using a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. plastic welder, soldering equipment, blocks, hammers, wrenches, sander, spray guns, heat guns, etc.)
- Performs minor repairs based on qualifications
- Welds and repairs all plastic parts (bumpers, liners, headlamps, grills, etc.) relating to bumper repair
- Inspects repair for fit and integrity, finish with appropriate grit paper before turning vehicle over to the Paint Dept
- Performs full reassembly of vehicles based on center production schedule
- Complies with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jul 3, 2019
Requisition Number: R0061348
Position Type: Full-time