Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Responsible for calibrating Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to ensure vehicles are fully functional
Essential Job Duties
- Perform accurate calibrations on vehicles with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Measure out targets and target stands, placing them in specific locations utilizing common measuring devices and tools provided
- Remove and Install bumpers to gain access for calibration
- Diagnose any issues causing vehicle not to accurately calibrate
- Properly communicate with internal and external customers any needs or changes that might be required to order to properly calibrate ADAS systems on a vehicle
- Stay up to date with training and any new technology in the market
- Submit work orders daily for jobs performed and completed
- Work flexible hours based on the daily customer demand
- Keep software/tools updated daily
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of related experience
- Acceptable driving record and safe driving habits
- Excellent attention to detail and high observational
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25lbs
- Basic knowledge of vehicle systems and how they work is preferred
- Must be comfortable driving vehicles that may have safety features disabled such as ADAS systems on public roads
- Ability to adhere to a set schedule and prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
- Committed to a high standard of safety and be willing and able to comply with all safety laws and all company safety policies
- Self-motivated, and work effectively in a team setting
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Jun 14, 2019
Requisition Number: R0059564
Position Type: Full-time