Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provides world class support services to internal teammates focused on the administrative coordination of complex integration acquisition activities. Additionally, deliver administrative support to operational initiatives as needed.
Essential Job Duties
- Coordinate complex administrative travel and logistics activities using independent judgment to determine priorities while taking responsibility for results.
- Coordinate multiple projects, communicate actions/outcomes, and organize/track project activities.
- Organize departmental travel workload with close attention to detail; and manage multiple tasks with timely, accurate efficiency.
- Make arrangements for materials deliveries, coordinate outside vendor services, organize all aspects of special events/meetings often requiring a confidential approach.
- Schedule complex meeting logistics with attendees from multiple offices/departments/locations while educating teammates policies and procedures related to travel, entertainment, general purchasing, and accounting.
- Maintain reports related administrative support activities
- Prepare asset evaluations sent in on excel with matching up photos assigned to each asset.
- Prepare project sheets
- Prepare and organize data collected on acquisition projects and communicate information still needed.
- Coordinate with IT and other teams on services that need to be transition over to Caliber from former business.
- Maintain Integration Portal
- Plan team engagements & Integration meetings
- Assist with conversion planning and conversions on acquisition’s
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with travel arrangements, meeting coordination, accounting processes, invoice processing, data entry
- Some Travel required
- Organized, detail oriented with sound decision making.
- Experience managing multiple project activities.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task with minimal error under tight deadlines
- Intermediate Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jun 5, 2019
Requisition Number: R0057942
Position Type: Full-time