Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Acts as an intermediary between customers and service personnel
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for taking inbound calls from customers and scheduling/dispatching technicians to appropriate location
- Routing Technicians daily to make the most efficient use of their time and decrease drive time
- Monitor technicians’ movements in the field to ensure timely repairs and be able to give customers real time updates
- Address customer questions, requests, and complaints and escalate issues when necessary
- Facilitate ordering of required parts, including shipping and invoice/receipt records
- Submit work order to billing department to facilitate invoice creation
- Work in multiple operating systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Customer service experience 3-5years
- High school Diploma or GED
- Dispatch experience preferred
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Must be detail oriented
- Extended and/or weekend hours maybe be required
- Ability to learn multiple operating systems
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Jun 4, 2019
Requisition Number: R0058844
Position Type: Full-time