Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Location: Plano, TX
Ensure the highest level of customer service and communicate all automotive needs/recommendations in a professional and courteous manner
Essential Job Duties
- Estimate all drive-in appointments and recommend, select and advise customers on service needed for their vehicles based on evaluation by service technician
- Calculate service prices and purchases
- Help with customers’ needs and explain mechanical problems with vehicles
- Prepare and complete proper paperwork for final customer packet prior to vehicle delivery
- Effectively communicate services offered and the value thereof
- Successfully maneuver through the point-of-sale system
- Properly document all recommended services and information pertinent to the vehicle
- Manage production and the efficiency of each vehicle
- Seek avenues by which to continually ‘wow’ the guest
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the automotive maintenance and repair industry
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working as a team
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: May 22, 2019
Requisition Number: R0057803
Position Type: Full-time