Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To train and support all administrative activities and services to contribute to the success of individual centers and region
Essential Job Duties
- Continually review the performance of various administrative tasks of the centers relating to Operations, Human Resources and Accounting, identify root cause of any opportunities found, and support/train the center teammates to remedy the opportunity.
- Demonstrate and model Caliber’s core values, organizational culture, and promote the Caliber brand by personal example while taking ownership of ensuring we have the best trained most satisfied teammates.
- Train and support consistent execution of all accounting procedures as required of the Centers byCSCS Accounting including the completion of monthly Revenue Recognition Audits.
- Coordinate with Operations and CSCS to identify, coordinate, and document teammate training needs, including I-CAR certificates to achieve and maintain Gold Class status and the execution of Caliber Foundations classes.
- Support the company conversion and integration schedule as assigned.
- Work closely with General Managers and Teammate Services to address teammate process questions and concerns in a timely manner. (i.e. How to complete Workday HR and payroll processes)
- Participate actively in Regional and Company efforts to identify, recommend, and pilot process improvements and policy changes.
- Exhibit conduct of the highest ethical standards, integrity and honesty to prevent conflict between the interest of the Company and any personal interest.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality of all Company proprietary information which includes, but is not limited to, information about the Company’s management, associates, accounts, methods of doing business, operations, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop and enhance own management and technical skills, as educational opportunities are available.
- Support the Region’s safety efforts, required filings, and reporting needs.
- Participate and contribute in Regional meetings as requested.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be flexible to travel inside and outside of assigned home market
- Must have conversion / integration experience
- Proficient in all center level processes and procedures
- Ability to develop and execute training plans
- Proficient in root cause analysis
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
- Ability to read and understand basics of repair instructions, written estimates and work orders
- Personable, friendly demeanor with “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and screen
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop, kneel, push/pull, crouch, and reach frequently
- Occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, and/or caustic chemicals
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Occasionally exposed to hot, cold, wet or humid conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: May 14, 2019
Requisition Number: R0057195
Position Type: Full-time