Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Responsible for the overall operation of their center, including Risk Management, Teammate development, Client Metrics, production and administration. Maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth and world class customer service.
Essential Job Duties
- Forecast goals and objectives for the Center and strive to meet them
- Recruit, recognize and retain talented teammates. Monitor the performance of all Center staff and provide leadership and coaching as well as ensure that all employees have the required training for their position
- Demonstrate a great ability to lead, develop, and inspire others to achieve success
- Supervise the sales, overall production and administration of the center
- Ensure that every associate follows all Caliber standards, policies and procedures
- Responsible for overall team engagement, including effectively leading team engagement meetings and communicating center scoreboard
- Periodically, review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with Company and Client guidelines
- Monitor current financial performance metrics and review previous month’s financial metrics to identify opportunities and trends
- Ensure DRP accounts are managed properly and update any changes or reviews are communicated to Regional staff
- Monitor the performance of each teammate and provide coaching through timely and specific feedback
- Ensure the center is qualified to meet the requirements of our OE/ Insurer and I-CAR partners
- Responsible for the center’s regulatory compliance, including hazmat regulations and documentation
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with associates, customers, clients and vendors
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with other departments, insurance adjusters and customers to encourage repeat and referral business
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines, standards. Create a culture of safety through good housekeeping and PPE usage.
- Other duties as assigned
- HS or GED; Post-secondary education in collision repair preferred
- Typically has experience in auto repair industry or managing a team
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Advance understanding and knowledge of the repair process/procedures
- Strong analytical and coordination capabilities; capable of effectively prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Highly-effective leadership skills including excellent communication skills and the ability to delegate and empower employees.
- Personable, friendly demeanor with a “World Class” customer service approach to internal and external customers
- Maintains a well-groomed, professional appearance
Position is based in a normal shop environment. Occasional physical activity such as reaching below and above shoulder level, kneeling, bending, squatting and stooping to inspect repairs, and lifting and carrying objects over 50lbs. Exposure to fumes, chemicals, dust, along with high levels of noise. Subject to weather conditions both inside and outside. Required to wear protective equipment when necessary. Occasional sedentary work. Must have visual acuity to determine the accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: May 3, 2019
Requisition Number: R0056445
Position Type: Full-time