Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.
- Performs minor repairs to all makes and models of vehicles. Examples of work performed would be AC Evacuate and Recharge on R1234YF systems, wheel and tire replacements, Basic diagnostic scanning.
- Basic understanding of automotive systems
- 2-3 years of experience in automotive industry
- Personal hand tools required – Diagnostic Equipment and laptop provided by Protech
- Good driving record required
- Must be able to lift over 50lbs
- Good Communication and Time Management Skills
- Self Motivated
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: May 3, 2019
Requisition Number: R0056419
Position Type: Full-time