Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Locaiton: Houston, TX
If you are you interested joining a rapidly growing company that will allow you to make an impact on an entire industry, this may be exactly what you are looking for!
Service First Automotive is on a mission to redefine the way people view the Automotive Repair Industry. We provide a very high end, yet comfortable atmosphere including amenities such as a play area for kids, free Starbucks Coffee and an iPad bar. While our facilities are impressive, it is our people that make the biggest impact. Through a servant’s heart and honesty through transparency, we will fix the image of the Automotive Repair Industry.
Sources, recruits, screens, and interviews candidates to fill organizational roles within assigned region
Essential Job Duties
- Sourcing of top tier candidates by utilizing various sourcing methods (i.e. employee referrals, online searches, postings, job/career fairs, local universities, technical/vocational schools, networking) to develop a ready candidate pipeline(s)
- Implement a formalized selection/interview process, conduct in-depth candidate screenings, and utilize assessment tools in the evaluation process while setting appropriate expectations for both candidates and hiring managers
- Implement and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates, conduct in-depth screening of perspective applicants, establish and maintain a strong recruiting presence
- Work closely with center management in a training capacity for best practices in selection and interviewing
- Support new hire onboarding activities to strengthen new hire retention
- Maintain candidate data in ATS, develop metrics, and compile related reports
- Collaborate with Regional HR Managers on project initiatives
- Ensure the hiring process complies with Service First Automotive policies/procedures, employment laws, and related regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience
- Familiar with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Effective written and oral communication/interaction skills
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: May 1, 2019
Requisition Number: R0054603
Position Type: Full-time