Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Retail Field Trainers primary responsibility is providing on-site, hands-on company product & service training at shop locations. Retail Field Trainer will report directly to a Field Training Manager for day to day instruction & training schedules. Retail Field Trainer should have basic computer, internet, automotive experience, terminology & skills. Retail Field Trainer must also be willing to travel, maintain proper personal appearance, poses basic customer service skills & good at personal time management.
Essential Job Duties
- Tool Product integration
- Up to 75% travel
- Hands on, on-site training
- Provide Scanner Demonstrations
- Train shops how to use and update Scanner
- Demonstrate Virtual Tier Assistance
- Train Protech Partner Portal
- Assist Portal Setup & Technical Assistance
- Demonstrate All Reporting Capabilities
- Ensure Complete Service Training
- Fully understands our company purpose, our service offerings, reasons & benefits
- Master Protech Automotive Solutions products & services
- Provide On-site training with a minimum of 2 days, upwards to 5 days
- Follow P.A.S. company developed shop training guideline
- Assist Sales Team with Integration of Portal and Scan Tool
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic automotive knowledge & terminology
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Ability to identify & correct computer software & hardware issues
- Proficient with Android Software
- Available to travel 75%
- Ability to effectively communicate with others & strong Time Management Skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, clean driving record & observe all local traffic laws
- Personable, friendly demeanor with world class customer service skills
- Maintain a well-groomed appearance
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Apr 30, 2019
Requisition Number: R0056178
Position Type: Full-time