Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Location: North Dallas, TX
The Field Trainer will be responsible for possibly 10 centers in a region.
Essential Job Duties
- Schedule all Admin staff (20+ CSR's and OC's)
- Support centers in a region, filling in for any Admin position that may not be covered
- Assist with recruiting team in interviewing and hiring new CSR's and OC's
- Assess training needs at the centers and address the needs with continued education of the processes and Service First culture
- Monitor reports regarding accounts receivable and resolve unobtainable balances
- Monitor AP and inventory use. Ensure that the correct Account numbers are being utilized and approve invoices for payment
- Manage regional inventory
- NPS Management
- Come Back Form Management
- Execute quarterly reviews
- Counsel admin staff on performance, Support Center Manager regarding suspensions or terminations
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 to 5 years customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Ability to multitask
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Apr 30, 2019
Requisition Number: R0056173
Position Type: Full-time