Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Assist in the achievement of team objectives by supporting internal and external customers optimize performance primarily in the paint and parts related areas.
Essential Job Duties
- Primary resource for external and internal requests for assistance with accounting related matters such as paint, allied, parts, rebates, etc.
- Timely review of electronic vendor invoice processing to confirm completeness and resolve accounting integration errors
- Compile and track rebate data including: paint, allied, parts, etc.
- Create rebate invoices to strategic business partners
- Assist with the accurate, complete and timely performance of paint conversion inventories
- Assist with the accurate, complete and timely review of recorded paint and allied expenses to detect any missing days of transactions
- Assist in the development and maintenance of financial reports to clearly communicate actual results, forecasted performance, and variances to actual trends, forecast and budget
- Work closely with corporate departments on monthly financial analysis and special projects
- Learn the business and understand the underlying drivers of revenue and expense
- Continuously look for opportunities to improve existing processes
- Fulfill Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Clear understanding of accounting methodologies, general accounting concepts and principles
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong MS Office skills including pivot tables and vlookups in Excel are required
- Strong customer service, communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across the organization
- Ability and willingness to perform independent research for information that may not be readily available
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments and management levels within the company both internally and with external stakeholders
- Workday experience preferred
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Apr 23, 2019
Requisition Number: R0055283
Position Type: Full-time