Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The role of the Operations Specialist is to receive on the job training which will prepare the associate for management responsibilities with the expectation that they will transition into a Center Manager role.
Essential Job Duties
- Learn to forecast goals and objectives process for the Center and how to strive to meet them
- Learn the Hiring, training, motivating, counseling, coaching, mentoring and monitoring process for Center staff
- Learn all facets of sales, overall production and administration of the center
- Periodically, review estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance with Company and Client guidelines
- Ensure DRP accounts are managed properly and update any changes or reviews are communicated to Regional staff
- Comply with all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, effective, and profitable center.
- Must have minimum of 6 months experience working in auto repair industry to qualify
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Advance understanding and knowledge of the repair process/procedures
- Ability to effectively communicate with others, oral and written
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 1,000 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore you to the Rhythm of your Life. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Apr 22, 2019
Requisition Number: R0055652
Position Type: Full-time