Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Location: Dallas, TX
Inspect, maintain, and repair cars and light trucks
- Test parts and systems to ensure that they are working properly
- Identify mechanical problems, often by using computerized diagnostic equipment
- Follow checklists to ensure that all critical parts are examined
- Test and lubricate the vehicle’s engine and other major components
- Perform basic care and maintenance, including oil changes, tune-ups, and tire rotations
- Repair or replace worn parts, such as brake pads and wheel bearings
- Disassemble and reassemble parts
- Use testing equipment to ensure that repairs and maintenance are effective
- Explain to clients their automotive problems and the repairs done on their vehicles
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have at least 2 years of experience (or relevant schooling and 1 year of experience)
- Great working on cars and want to be greater
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2019
Requisition Number: R0046930
Position Type: Full-time