Caliber Collision Careers
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Assists in the development and administration of employee incentive/bonus plans and salary administration programs by performing the following duties
Essential Job Duties
- Timely and accurate calculation of weekly commission/incentive award payments to teammates based on commission plan provisions.
- Administration and calculation of monthly and quarterly variable pay programs, producing accurate and timely payouts to employees.
- Performs related support activities needed for the development, implementation, reconciliation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and targets.
- Reviews final calculated payment reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Assimilates and maintains records of incentive and commission data through various sources, presenting information required to support teammate inquiries and management requests.
- Provides analysis and reporting for management as it relates to commission and incentive plans, including, but not limited to, ad hoc reports, compensation history reports and year end compensation analysis and reporting.
- May assist with the developing analytical tools and statistical reports/dashboards to monitor and track bonus payments and base salary actions across Caliber.
- Works with the field management and department heads to process pay changes for teammates eligible for incentive based plans.
- Researches special compensation programs or incentive systems to support the organization's objectives.
- Reviews and advises management or Field HR staff on proposed salary actions (base salary, adjustments, promotions) to ensure conformance with established guidelines and policies on compensation actions for employees.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge and skills
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Strong multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple, competing priorities and duties (planned and unplanned).
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills, with strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Must have Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate to all levels within the organization.
- Possesses a strong customer service orientation to effectively answer inquiries from employees and act as subject matter expert regarding commission and incentive compensation.
- Familiar with a variety of the HR concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant U.S. laws and regulations (e.g., FLSA, Equal Pay Act, Title VII, Tax, GAAP, SEC) related to compensation programs
- Experience processing commission-based payouts preferred
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Ability to handle highly sensitive information confidentially.
- Proven analytical skills and proven experience using and applying organizational planning
- Solid background defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, drawing conclusions and making recommendations
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Apr 5, 2019
Requisition Number: R0054740
Position Type: Full-time