Caliber Collision Careers
Vendor Management Clerk
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Provides World Class Customer Service Experience for internal and external customers while assisting in the maintaining of facility projects. Provide support to the daily operations of the center. Additionally, responsible for a broad scope of accounting/spreadsheet related duties.
Essential Job duties
- Manage and maintain vendor information in CCC1 management system and Workday Payables system.
- Manage and maintain vendor documentation including W9s, Insurance Certificates, Vendor Information Forms, Vendor Credit Applications, payment terms, vendor codes, etc.
- Manage and maintain vendor updates/changes for centers.
- Ensure that appropriate vendors meet and maintain Caliber’s established insurance requirements
- Create and update vendor accounts
- Communicate with vendors and centers on updates and new centers
- Review, manage, and update data via excel. Proficiency with pivot tables and vlookup formulas.
- Communicate constantly, both internal (Caliber management) and external (vendors and contractors) by phone, mass-mailings, email, and in person
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Vendor Management, AP, or AR, preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Basic familiarity with accounting processes, g/l codes, invoice processing, new vendor set up, data entry
- Ability to work independently, organized, detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task with minimal error
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- Complete VM Clerk list of Caliber Training Classes, as assigned.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under Caliber’s insurance policy (Not an excluded driver)
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and use/read computer keyboard and screen
- Moderate noise levels in this working environment
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Mar 14, 2019
Requisition Number: R0053156
Position Type: Full-time