Caliber Collision Careers
Senior Integration Operations Specialist
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The Senior Integration Operations Specialist is responsible for the overall project management of each new acquisitions. To direct and lead Center operations (production and administrative) by establishing and maintaining company goals and standards for performance, growth and world class customer service through activities and services to support and measure the success of individual center. To Caliber’s core values and performance standards as stated in the Caliber Owner’s manual to ensure the new center has the ability to operate as a Caliber center within the first month of the acquisition.
Essential Job Duties
- Evaluate center; Set up staff to DRP and center capacity
- Run all activities of new centers in the event of missing key teammates or scheduled time out of the office until situations can be resolved.
- Evaluate operational processes and recommend company-wide practices as continuous improvement
- In the event of large acquisitions, manage borrowed teammates from other stores to maintain performance of center while transitioning.
- Provide clear expectations and necessary tools, training & information for each Center Manager
- Participate actively in Regional and Company efforts to identify, recommend and pilot improvements and policy changes
- Ensure all steps in the Owner’s Manual are understood, implemented and consistently applied
- Establish specific performance metrics and hold CMs accountable through feedback & timely reviews
- Recognize and reward good performance through timely and specific feedback; encourage associate professional growth & career development
- Identify, analyze & correct negative business trends using tools such as monthly Scorecard reviews and S.M.A.R.T. action plans for CMs to address systemic and tactical issues
- Resolve center issues and customer/client concerns in a timely manner
- Mitigate risk; recognize and proactively manage potential issues: Client, Associate, Safety, Facility, etc.
- Lead team engagement meetings
- Ability to lead production/release meetings
- Manage center’s performance using dashboards and reporting metrics
- Ensure that every associate follows all Caliber standards, policies and procedures
- Audit estimates to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Audit completed jobs prior to closing out for accuracy and gross profits of the center
- Assess the performance of each associate write a weekly review of each associate
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission and Values in all interactions with associates, customers, clients and vendors
- Manage body/paint supplies and budget
- Comply with and Enforce all Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Determining instructional methods utilizing knowledge of specific training needs and effectiveness of such methods such as individualized training, group training or demonstrative training.
- Delivering onsite group and individual instruction for the Caliber Owner’s Manual.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient, effective, and profitable center
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Feb 22, 2019
Requisition Number: R0051227
Position Type: Full-time