Caliber Collision Careers
Virtual Diagnostic Technician Tier 2
Protech Automotive Solutions is looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Virtually diagnose and recommend repairs for vehicles involved in collisions
Essential Job Duties
- Utilize Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) web-based information, as well as other resources for automotive diagnostics and repair information
- Identify and recommend resolutions for faults, error messages, module corrections from autel scans
- Provide technical support for field technicians
- Conducts research to understand, explain, and resolve technology issues
- Ensures response times are quick and effective to appropriately resolve requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Technical or vocational school graduation or
- Minimum 2+ years aftermarket repair facility
- Strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience
- Computer proficiency
- Must provide excellent customer service
- Must have professional phone etiquette
- Extended and/or weekend hours maybe be required
Protech Automotive Solutions, has been in business for over 20 years handling multiple types of repairs, from hands on mechanical repair and replacement of suspension, drive modules and frames, to diagnostic opportunities that require advanced knowledge of complicated computerized vehicle control systems. We also handle soft touch repair and replacement of delicate vehicle interior trim components.
At Protech, we enjoy a fast paced work environment with challenging advanced skill development. We supply our team with the latest computerized diagnostic equipment, factory diagnostic and programming software components and tools.
Our benefits are some of the best in the industry. Mobile technicians are provided with a company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop, while all employees receive 401K and health care packages that rival some of the largest automotive related companies in the US. At Protech we take what we do seriously, but provide a family atmosphere and have a good time.
Consider joining our team as we work through some of the most ground breaking technology in automotive history.
Posted Date: Feb 18, 2019
Requisition Number: R0050092
Position Type: Full-time