Caliber Collision Careers
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manage the profitability and success of the entire paint department
- Direct responsibility for all department metrics and ensure goals and metrics are met consistently
- Responsible for all quality, problem solving and continues improvements within the department
- May be responsible for color tint, mixing, spaying and prep work
- Responsible for managing all associates within the department
- Comply with Caliber safety rules, guidelines and standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective repair
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Feb 11, 2019
Requisition Number: R0051017
Position Type: Full-time