Caliber Collision Careers
Office Coordinator - Houston, TX Region
Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
Location: Houston, TX
Support the Center Manager in all business operations for the center
Essential Job Duties
- Create and maintain a front office environment of World Class Customer Experience through example
- Provide CSR with clear expectations and the necessary tools, training and information to effectively perform their jobs
- Provide accurate and timely payroll and HR-related administration and recordkeeping for all center associates.
- Maintain Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable accounts and Cash Handling procedures to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of related customer service experience
- Must use confidential information only for the purposes intended and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant's heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Jan 14, 2019
Requisition Number: R0049107
Position Type: Full-time