Caliber Collision Careers
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Ensure that vehicles are cleaned thoroughly before being returned to customers
Essential Job Duties
- Vacuum and clean interior of each vehicle, including cleaning the windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong communication skills that allow you to communicate effectively with the Caliber team and our customers
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Keeps equipment in an acceptable and presentable working order (clean and maintained)
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Jan 9, 2019
Requisition Number: R0048870
Position Type: Full-time