Caliber Collision Careers
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Coordinates activities of workers engaged in recording hours of work, processing time records, compiling payroll statistics, maintaining payroll control records, and calculating payrolls
Essential Job Duties
- Reviews, or directs review of, personnel records to determine names, rates of pay, and occupations of newly hired workers, and changes in wage rates and occupations of employees on payroll
- Records, or directs recording of, new or changed pay rates in payroll register or computer files
- Directs computation of pay according to company policy
- Directs compilation and preparation of other payroll data such as pension, insurance, and credit union payments
- Reviews and approves payroll deductions
- Interprets company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures
- Directs preparation of government reports
- Reviews payroll to ensure accuracy
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow
- Issues written and oral instructions
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances
- Adjusts errors and complaints.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or equivalent work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 4 to 6 years of related payroll processing experience
- Ability to identify and seek needed information/research skills
- Experience with ADP Payroll preferred
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Dec 27, 2018
Requisition Number: R0047332
Position Type: Full-time