Caliber Collision Careers
Automotive Lube Technician
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
The Quick Lube Technicians at Service First are the backbone of our company and the best place to begin your career path. You will learn how to service and maintain a variety of automotive systems using the latest equipment and technology. You get to work in a world-class facility and choose the direction that best fits your interests, skills, and lifestyle. One of our core principles is to invest in the future of our teammates – we already have Center Managers and corporate leaders that began their careers in our quick lube center. When I say “The sky’s the limit”, I mean it!
After mastering the quick lube services, you can choose to pursue further mechanical expertise or one of many other steps up the career ladder. If you have what it takes to excel in a fast-paced environment with tremendous growth potential, I want to talk to you.
You need an attitude of excellence and a tool belt of integrity; we will provide every tool, resource, and training opportunity available to ensure your success and growth. Prior experience is not required and we’re happy to fill any training gaps if you have experience too.
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Communicate with teammates and customers – we don’t bite
- Use computers, tablets, and other electronics
- Perform oil changes, replace air filters, replace wiper blades, replace light bulbs, reset maintenance lights, rotate tires, conduct fluid exchanges, State Inspections, inflate tires, vacuum vehicle interiors, and review vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Maintain the image, appearance, and cleanliness of our facility
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Dec 7, 2018
Requisition Number: R0046966
Position Type: Full-time