Caliber Collision Careers
Automotive Diesel Technician / Mechanic - Fort Worth, TX Region
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Automotive Technician / Master Automotive Technician / Diesel Technician
Description: As a professional automotive technician you’ve got the tools and know-how to enrich people’s lives by safely, efficiently, and accurately repairing and maintaining automobiles. What we offer you is a long-term career path based on continued education, certifications, and opportunities you haven’t had before.
Benefits of Service First: We have an established reputation and are expanding into new markets rapidly. This provides consistent workload and a large variety of vehicles. We stay ahead of the competition by employing the finest staff in the industry, using factory scan tools, maintaining a clean state of the industry facility, provide training & pay for new certifications, and most advanced equipment.
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Communicate effectively with teammates and customers
- Use computers, tablets, scan tools, tech support, etc.
- Diagnose automotive system issues and produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our team
- Perform suspension alignments, tire services, fluid services, maintenance services, and mechanical repairs and identify vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Passion for the automotive business and are great at it with minimum 2 years’ experience
- Possess relevant ASE certifications or equivalent
- Solution oriented with a positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 28, 2018
Requisition Number: R0044319
Position Type: Full-time