Caliber Collision Careers
General Service Automotive Technician - Dallas, TX Region
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Location: McKinney, TX
As a General Service Technician you are a tier above the Quick Lube Technicians and that means you are on your way to becoming a Master Technician. You are expertly skilled at all Lube Center services and begin learning higher level tasks like brake jobs, fluid services, suspension repairs, and alignments. From there you are on a path of growth that is limitless. Did I mention, we pay for your ASE tests when you receive their certifications?
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Communicate with teammates and customers – we don’t bite
- Use computers, tablets, and other electronics
- Perform tire services, fluid services, brake jobs, maintenance repairs, and minor mechanical repairs as well as quick lube tasks: oil changes, replace air filters, replace wiper blades, replace light bulbs, reset maintenance lights, rotate tires, State Inspections, inflate tires, vacuum vehicle interiors, and review vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our teamQualifications:
- Great working on cars and want to be greater
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
- Must have a valid driver's license
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 5, 2018
Requisition Number: R0038769
Position Type: Full-time