Caliber Collision Careers
Office Coordinator - Dallas, TX Region
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Location: McKinney, TX
Support the Center Manager in all business operations for the center
Essential Job Duties
- Create and maintain a front office environment of World Class Customer Experience through example
- Provide CSR with clear expectations and the necessary tools, training and information to effectively perform their jobs
- Provide accurate and timely payroll and HR-related administration and recordkeeping for all center associates.
- Maintain Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable accounts and Cash Handling procedures to company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- High school or GED
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of related customer service experience
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 5, 2018
Requisition Number: R0040733
Position Type: Full-time