Caliber Collision Careers
Customer Service Representative - Fort Worth, TX Region
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Full and Part Time positions are available.
Description: You get paid to make peoples’ day and host our party!
Service First is an up-scale auto salon, like a high-end spa for cars. The facilities are luxuriously designed, our teammates are professionals, everything is tidy, and the most important person is YOU! You become the face of the company and have all the power to make people comfortable, keep them relaxed, and so happy the don’t recognize that they’re in an automotive facility. You have a row of iPads to share, a genuine Starbucks machine including hot chocolate, a private PlaySoft play-place for the kids, a living room setting with lounge chairs & recliners, exceptionally appointed décor, and a fun atmosphere with current hit music playing all around.
We still provide the highest level of automotive service on the planet but gone are the days of greasy mechanics and stuffy lobbies. If you love helping people, then we should talk. If you want to excel and grow personally and professionally – we will give you all the tools and training you need.
- Warmly greet guests as though welcoming them to a party
- Direct vendors and guests to the appropriate departments
- Transact sales, collect payment, and print receipts
- Maintain our image and cleanliness standards
- Assist with office management
- Have fun with your teammates, guests, and vendors
- Maintain inventory of office supplies
- Give kids toys from the Treasure Chest
- Serve refreshments and creatively find ways to put a smile on every face
- Oh, and did I mention, have a lot of fun!?
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft computer software (Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, etc)
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintains a professional image at all times – both personally and for the center
- Enjoys a team environment
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 5, 2018
Requisition Number: R0044318
Position Type: Full-time