Caliber Collision Careers
Lube Center Manager - Fort Worth, TX Region
Caliber Collision is the largest, fastest-growing collision repair company in America. Right now, we're looking for highly talented, dedicated, and quality-focused teammates to help restore the rhythm of our customers' lives.
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Responsible for the daily business operations of the Lube Center while ensuring unparalleled customer service
Essential Job Duties
- Assist the Center Manager with daily operations by overseeing and ensuring smooth operations for Lub Center
- Monitor and push production every day in the Lube Center
- Participate in round table with Advisors individually or together
- Audit, coach, and motivate the staff to produce excellence in their external and internal customer transactions. This includes performing scheduled 6 month performance reviews with every team member.
- Oversee upkeep of the facilities and equipment
- Assign maintenance orders to technicians
- Manage all Advisors by monitoring their promise times, status, customer experience, and customer call backs.
- Assist advisors at the front counter by performing the Advisor role when needed
- Maintain a consistent level of inventory
- Set weekly schedule for Lube Technicians as well as monitor time and attendance of all Lube center teammates
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience in the automotive maintenance or repair experience
- Clearly demonstrate ability to set and reach performance goals
- Conduct every aspect of their job in an ethical manner
- Ability to sell recommended service
- Work well under pressure
- Resolve customer as well as teammate issues in a professional, expedient manner
- Lead by example
- Must be able to work a minimum of 50 hours a week
Caliber Collision didn’t get to be the nation’s largest collision repair company by accident. It’s taken an unyielding commitment to being the collision repair center of choice in every community we serve – a vision that began when our company was founded in 1997 and continues strong to this day. To achieve this, we’re not just part of the collision repair industry - we lead it. Not only by setting new standards in customer service, but also by implementing cutting edge technology at every turn. This is how we’ve built a company with more than 500 convenient, state-of-the-art repair centers and growing, and why hundreds of thousands of people entrust their vehicles to us every year. We are driven by our purpose – to restore our teammates and our teammates to the rhythm of their lives. A career at Caliber is not for everyone, but if you’ve got the drive, we’ve got your ride!
Posted Date: Nov 5, 2018
Requisition Number: R0044321
Position Type: Full-time