Details. It’s the difference between good and great. Between clean and shining. It’s the first thing a customer notices, the work of an automotive detailer. At Abra, we call this person a Quality Service Technician. Someone with superior attention to detail. Who can spot a flaw others would miss. A person who takes pride in their work. If this describes you, and you also happen to love cars, consider joining Abra. Right now, we’re looking for a few Quality Service Technicians to help delight our customers.
Reasons to Join Abra:
- Weekly Pay Schedule
- Competitive pay and PTO package
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k
- Relocation opportunities
- Paid training and career advancement
- Complete vehicle pre-washes prior to the repair process.
- Thoroughly wash and detail customer vehicles prior to delivery.
- Collaborate with the team to troubleshoot and problem-solve to ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide general maintenance in repair center and outside grounds.
- You are able to interact professionally with customers at all times.Y
- You have a willingness to provide support to a team as needed.
- You have some experience in the automotive field or enjoy being around vehicles.
- You have a valid driver’s license
- Looking for a career in the collision industry
Founded in 1984, Abra Auto Body Repair of America is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. Abra provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets. Abra provides a safe work environment with the proper tools and equipment in place for employees to be successful. Abra employees benefit from working in a team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on projects which make a difference in their communities.
Posted Date: 7/26/2019 3:42:00 PM
Requisition Number: 2019-14438
Position Type: Full Time