Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
Just a few reasons to join ABRA
- Top Flat Rates in OR & SW Washington!
- PTO paid out at production average rate with calendar roll over
- Large sign on bonus available for qualified new hires
- Consistent work flow year round
- Ability to maximize income due to streamlined processes and scheduling
- State of the art facilities and equipment
- Competitive benefits and employee perks
- Employee referral program
- Flexibility to relocate to one of 322+ ABRA facilities
- Company paid training and certifications
ABRA’s Body Technicians play a key role in delivering on our promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction. Enjoy a career being on a team that provides the best quality and service in the auto body repair industry. Being a preferred partner to many major insurance carriers means you can count on steady, consistent work year round.
--Ability to use frame and measuring equipment
--ASE certification in body repairs and I-CAR certification preferred
--A valid state driver's license in order to drive customer or company vehicles.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time. ™
Posted Date: 6/6/2019 3:32:00 PM
Requisition Number: 2019-14202
Position Type: Full Time