ABRA Auto Body & Glass has an opening for an experienced Auto Glass Technician.
Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand
Reasons to join ABRA!
- Competitive pay
- Company van that can be kept at your home to drive to and from work
- Consistent work flow year round
- Monthly Bonus potential
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid Holidays and vacation time
- Career Advancements opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flexibility to relocate to one of 322+ ABRA facilities
- Company paid certifications
ABRA’s Auto Glass Technicians repair and/ or replace all assigned windshields and other automotive glass according to the written repair order while providing our customers excellent customer service.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Auto Glass instillation experience
Because a substantial component of this position is driving a vehicle, the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is essential to this job.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Posted Date: 9/28/2018 4:45:00 PM
Requisition Number: 2018-9552
Position Type: Full Time